Sunday, June 30, 2013

 Think Like A Coward
The Secret Wisdom of Suspicion
Author - Thejendra B.S

Book Details
‘Hey, can you touch one of the wires?’
‘Okay.’
‘Do you feel anything?’
‘No.’
‘Then don’t touch the other wire.’
‘Why not?’
‘Because you will get a nasty electric shock if you touch it.’
‘What the hell! That was a dangerous prank. Why didn’t you tell me you clown?’
‘Well, why didn’t you ask before touching?’
‘I trusted you. I am not a suspicious person.’
‘Maybe you should become one.’
‘Why should I become one?’
‘Because suspicion is the beginning of great wisdom.’
‘What wisdom? You mean I should become suspicious to achieve wisdom?’
‘Yes, it is your only defense against betrayals.’
‘What betrayals?’
‘The various betrayals that you attract by blindly practicing trust, hope and optimism.’
‘What are you talking about?’


No comments:

Post a Comment